Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome

          Hello Extreme Gamers and Mighty Pirates!!


From Today this blog will give you the latest PC game releases.And that's It.

"Whoa! whoa! wait! what about the other things you promised us like the videos and other stuff"
you might ask.well the answer is they are all coming in very near future. BUT before I finish I'll give you a quick preview of the CONTENT.

1.Games

We will only put PC Games. There isn't any direct links and 100% are torrents.I will always try to find "Special Edition" or "Limited Edition" of Games.However quality is and quickness is the no.1 priority.
Also don't forget to seed.


2.Gaming Videos 

Mostly My friend [Alex] will upload videos of many latest and old games[2008-present] .From time to time I will do some as well. Videos are mainly focused on how most modern games can ran on medium-range rigs[which is our computers are].


3. Game Wallpapers

This section is handled by my trusty friend Alex. He will mostly put HD wallpapers.

4.Softwares

Mostly the essentials for downloading and such.



And that's it (literally)



















2 comments: